Business Analyst Intern
Are you ready to make a change in the energy transition and have a positive impact on the climate? Join the Unbound Potential (UP) team, a Swiss startup founded in 2023 by a group of passionate engineers, chemists, and economists from ETH Zürich.
We envision a resilient electrified society, independent not only from fossil fuels, but also from critical mined materials, such as Lithium-ion or Vanadium. How can we reach that goal? By developing a disruptive innovative solution: a membrane-less redox flow battery that works exclusively with organic chemistry. Despite the name, our system is the simplest large-scale stationary energy storage you can imagine, usable by energy-intensive industries as well as energy utilities seeking cheap and sustainable energy storage solutions.
We are on the lookout for
highly motivated individuals to join us in propelling our cutting-edge
technology and our business forward. If you possess exceptional technical and/or organizational
skills, along with the ability to navigate uncharted territory, you might be the person we are seeking.
What you will do:
- Conducting market research to gather data and insights on competitive landscape and compiling reports for strategic decision-making.
- Providing support in analyzing and monitoring business key performance indicators (KPI) to increase the operational efficiency.
- Support in organizing meetings and seminars by taking an active role in preparing presentations, ensuring seamless logistics and participation.
- Supporting the business department by identifying and pursuing strategic opportunities for organizational growth.
- Helping in defining statistical analysis tools for budgeting and optimal financial planning.
- Support in defining the risk matrix for the entire business operations.
- Helping in utilizing tools such as project management software, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
What you will bring:
- Educational background and experience in business administration.
- Experience with analytical and statistical tools.
- Experience in optimization of work routines by implementing protocols.
- Practical skills in a professional environment.
- Experience in coordinating with multiple coworkers.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, high-performance, collaborative, young and fun start-up environment.
- Strongly interested in the climate-tech space.
- Independent and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about driving the renewable energy transition.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of German is a plus.
What We Offer?
Join a highly motivated and young team. Be at the forefront of developing the next-generation large-scale energy storage solutions. Your role in the early stages of our exciting journey will make you key in developing and evolving UP, overcoming challenges, and celebrating success together.
Attractive salary package with multiple benefits
Trainings & Events
Trainings for professional growth and social events
Frequent sport activities and outings with colleagues
Tons of opportunities to enjoy the time and do activities together
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to meeting you! Send us your CV and Motivation Letter combined in a single PDF through the "Apply Now!" button below!